Experience and Qualifications
In the course of projects and ongoing mandates my experience continuously expands. Here is an overview:
ESG and Sustainable Finance:
- ESG concept for a leading private pension funds in Switzerland (AuM > 15 bn CHF) and for one of the biggest public pension funds in Switzerland (>15 bn CHF)
- Assessment of ESG Ratings for a public pension funds (>24 bn. CHF AuM; > 300 employees).
- Engagement dialogues with approx. 30 publicly owned companies on sustainability and CSR across different industries, based on assessments of their non-financial reporting. On behalf of an investment funds.
Technology, data privacy and ethics:
- Elected as one of “100 brilliant women in AI ethics” 2019; regular ranking among top influencers globally on AI and ethics (e.g. here)
- Member of the council of “Women in AI Ethics“
- Data privacy assessment in e-health. Assessing implications of GDPR (incl. 3rd party risks and conflicts of interest) for a start-up aiming at empowering patients in their control over health information.
- Report on Digitalization and Ethics for Alternative Bank Switzerland.
- Workshop on cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and ethics (context: internal workshop at a retail bank)
- Workshop, keynotes and lectures on digitalization, fintech & ethics (context: expert lab for representatives of different European banks), as well as AI and ethics
CSR and Sustainability:
- stakeholder community engagement strategy for international pharmaceutical company, tailored to the Swiss market
- numerous in-depth-analyses of sustainability reports of global corporations
- reviewer for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) (>19’000 employees)
- Comprehensive stakeholder survey plus strategic advice for a multi-stakeholder initiative
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Story of Chiquita (2015) (interviews up to CEO level)